Improving the energy efficiency of your facility can deliver multiple benefits, including:
- Reduced energy costs. One facility recently found potential energy savings exceeding $5 million per annum
- Improved asset value and cap-rate
- Improved staff productivity
- Reduced greenhouse emissions
- Managing the risk of energy and carbon price volatility
There are a wide variety of energy services available that can help a company identify and, critically, implement cost-effective energy efficiency opportunities. The type of service that suits your facility will vary depending on your specific needs.
This website currently includes guides to Energy Performance Contracting. Information on other types of energy service will be added in the near future.