National Conference 2012
5th-6th December 2012, Sydney NSW
Energy Efficiency is booming, with a carbon price and over $6.5 billion of incentives and finance starting to flow into the sector.
The Energy Efficiency Council's National Conference is the premier event in Australia for energy efficiency, cogeneration and demand-management. Keep up with the latest policies, grants and technologies to maximise your ability to save energy and win business.
Delegates can attend one or two days.
On day one, you can meet international and local leaders to set the agenda on industrial efficiency, commercial buildings, electricity networks and energy markets.
The Council will also be holding its first gala dinner and inaugral industry awards in the evening of the first day.
Day two will be completely dedicated to cogeneration and trigeneration.
This year the final session of each day is specifically designed to give critical information to energy users. Energy users can attend the afternoon tea, final session and networking drinks reception for just $95 (incl. gst). The Council encourages conference delegates and sponsors to invite guests along to these sessions to expose them to some of the top thinkers in energy efficiency and cogeneration.
This year's conference is bigger than ever before, with five major international speakers, four political leaders, and a host of Australian energy users and experts.
Don't get left behind - get the inside running from energy experts and leaders like:
- Hon Ian MacFarlane MP, Shadow Minister for Energy and Resources
- Senator Christine Milne, Leader of the Australian Greens
- Hon Robyn Parker MP, NSW Minister for Environment and Heritage
- Californian energy experts Dian Grueneich and Professor Jim Sweeney
- Kenneth Schisler, an expert in peak management and former energy regulator
This event will also be essential for building owners and cogeneration providers. Day 2 of the conference is totally dedicated to cogeneration and trigeneration, making it the biggest event for cogeneration this year. International speakers include:
- Robert P. Thornton, President and CEO of the International District Energy Association
- William J.DiCroce, the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Veolia Energy (Dalkia) of North America
Multiple ticket purchase conditions: Multiple discounts applies to 2 or more people registering from the same company, and discount applies to each of their tickets purchased.