Energy Efficiency Council National Conference 2013
The Energy Efficiency Council's 5th National Conference was held at Rydges Melbourne on 3 - 4 December 2013.
Attended by over 200 senior figures, including energy users, efficiency experts and policy makers, delegates came together to gain critical insights and set the agenda on energy efficiency.
In addition to the main conference, the 2013 Industry Awards were presented during the gala dinner, recognising excellence in energy efficiency.
The conference was structured to deliver key information through presentations and interactive panel discussions on the following key themes:
- The impact of falling demand on the energy market
- The changing gas market and what it means for cogeneration
- The latest information on energy auditing, government programs, incentives and financing
- Energy management: Measuring, metering, monitoring and automation
- Industrial efficiency, energy and materials efficiency
- Commercial buildings and the 'smart building showdown'
- Workshops and master classes with energy users and specialists
Click here to download the 2013 Conference Program
The Energy Efficiency Council extends warm thanks to all sponsors, speakers, delegates and Council members who all contributed to making the 2013 an outstanding event for all.