National Energy Efficiency Conference 2014
The National Energy Efficiency Conference 2014 was held at Swissotel Sydney on 11-12 November 2014.
The conference was a huge success with a record 270 delegates in attendance. 100% of delegates rated the event as "Excellent", "Very Good", or "Good" and 97% of delegates rated the calibre of speakers as "Excellent" or "Very Good".
The conference explored some of the biggest issues facing the sector today including:
- what does falling electricity demand mean for Australia?
- how can we help business adjust to rising gas prices?
- what does the future hold for electricity networks?
- how do we unleash the potential of district energy?
- how can we engage households to reduce peak demand?
Click here to download the 2014 Conference Program
The Energy Efficiency Council extends warm thanks to all sponsors, speakers, delegates and Council members who collectively made the event a dynamic and interesting conference.
Major Event Partner