Introduction to Battery Storage
A one day Workshop on integrating new battery technologies into projects for energy users and energy efficiency professionals, presented in partneship with the NSW Office of Environment & Heritage
Upcoming battery storage programs
Melbourne, 20 November 2017 in conjunction with the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2017
Please register via the National Energy Efficiency Conference website by clicking the link below.
About Introduction to Battery Storage
Batteries can be used to store energy generated from solar systems, or from the grid, and provide a way for businesses to efficiently manage their energy use. Battery storage technology is generating a huge amount of hype and market interest. The technology is central to combining a business's energy efficiency and productivity goals with clean energy.
If you’ve thought of utilising battery technologies then this Workshop is for you! You’ll learn:
- How battery storage systems work
- How to perform a risk and mitigation analysis
- How to review your electrical system, usage and define your objectives and targets
- How to utilise available tools to review the cost modelling for battery storage and establish what variables may affect viability at your site.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This program offers CPD points toward the following certifications and accreditiations:
- Certified Measurement & Verification Professional, 0.9 Credits.
- Energy Efficiency Certification Scheme, Assessment Area 7.
Includes access to the National Energy Efficiency Conference plenary session on 20 November 2017, training session, training materials, lunch, refreshments & post training networking drinks.
EEC Member fee
In collaboration with: