Introduction to Energy Management
Learn how to reduce your organisation’s energy costs with our industry experts providing coaching, support and an interactive learning experience.
Expressions of Interest
Want to be notified of upcoming sessions? Would you like to see this program in your city? Click here to register your interest.
About Introduction to Energy Management
The cost of energy and the efficiency of its use have become major factors in operating any business. As the cost of doing business continues to climb, energy efficiency is a simple and effective way to improve your organisation’s productivity and maintain competitiveness.
Join this course to learn how to lower your overall energy use and create an energy action plan for your business.
This course consists of two 30-minute online components and a half-day workshop.
Attend Introduction to Energy Management in order to:
- Understand energy basics, concepts and principles.
- Identify and implement improvements to reduce energy costs.
- Have informed conversations with suppliers offering energy management solutions.
- Put in place a practical energy action plan for your business
- Identify and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Access energy efficiency finance options.
- Understand how energy is consumed in your business.
- Learn how to interpret your energy data.
- Assess your energy bills.
- Build and implement an energy management system and an action plan
Cancellation PolicyCourse cost inlcudes: acces to two online learning modules; learner guide and work books; morning tea and lunch at your work-shop; plus the opportunity to apply for post training support.
Cancellations received 30 days prior to the training will be accepted and fees refunded less a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made on/after 30 days prior to the training cannot be accepted. Registrations are non-transferable. Refunds will not be available if you choose not to attend the training course. Cancellation requests must be received in writing and can be sent to email@example.com
The Energy Efficiency Council reserves the right to cancel any program at its discretion. In the event that the Energy Efficiency Council cancels a program, registrants will be given the option of transferring to the next available program dates or being provided with a full refund of the registration fees.
Course was developed by: