Fundamentals of Gas Efficiency
A one day Workshop for efficiency professionals working with businesses to bring down their gas costs through maintenance, tuning, plant upgrades and fuel switching.
Upcoming gas efficiency programs
Melbourne, 21 November 2017 in conjunction with the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2017
Please register via the National Energy Efficiency Conference website by clicking the link below.
About Fundamentals of Gas Efficiency
Recent, rapid and significant increases in gas prices mean more businesses are seeking to manage their energy costs through gas efficiency and fuel switching than ever before. Position your business to meet this emerging market demand by attending this one day Workshop where you'll learn:
- The ins and outs of gas tariffs, procurement and contracting
- How to develop a business case for gas efficiency projects
- Where the common upgrade opportunities are, including:
- Gas steam and hot water boiler efficiency
- Direct gas heating efficiency
- Fuel switching
- How to tune systems to improve gas efficiency
- How system maintenance can result in quick savings
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This program offers CPD points toward the following certifications and accreditiations:
- Certified Measurement & Verification Professional, 0.9 Credits.
Includes access to the National Energy Efficiency Concerence plenary session on 21 November 2017, training session, training materials, lunch, refreshments & post training networking drinks.
EEC Member fee
In collaboration with: