Fundamentals of Gas Efficiency
A one day Workshop focused on how manufacturers can reduce their gas costs through maintenance, tuning, plant upgrades and fuel switching.
Register now for these upcoming programs
- REGISTRATIONS OPEN SOON!
Please note the Sydney program will be held in conjunction with the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2018
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Want to be informed next time this program is available? Would you like to see this training in your city? Click below to register your interest.
About Fundamentals of Gas Efficiency
Recent, rapid and significant increases in gas prices mean more businesses than ever before are seeking to manage their energy costs through gas efficiency and fuel switching. Get across these opportunities by attending this one day Workshop where you'll learn:
- The ins and outs of gas tariffs, procurement and contracting
- How to tune systems to improve gas efficiency
- How system maintenance can result in quick savings
- Where the common upgrade opportunities are, including:
- Gas steam and hot water boiler efficiency
- Direct gas heating efficiency
- Fuel switching
- How to develop a business case for gas efficiency projects
Includes training session, training materials, lunch and refreshments.
EEC Member fee
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
This program offers CPD points toward the following certifications and accreditiations:
- Certified Measurement & Verification Professional, 0.9 Credits.
In collaboration with: