The Energy Efficiency Council is the peak industry body for energy efficiency, cogeneration and demand management in industry and champions it's members interests to build the market for energy efficiency products and services, and promote excellence and accountability in the implementation of energy efficiency measures.
Become a Member
Membership of the Energy Efficiency Council is open to organisations that:
- provide energy efficiency advice, services and management
- manufacture, install or service energy efficiency products
- manufacture, install or manage cogeneration and trigeneration systems
- develop, market or implement energy management systems and services
- are government agencies, local government, NGO or academic institution with an interest in energy efficiency
For further information on member benefits and becoming a member, click here.
The Council has a large membership base consisting of energy service companies, cogeneration and trigeneration product and service providers, and energy efficiency product manufacturers, suppliers and installation and service organisations.
Full details of current members of the Energy Efficiency Council can be found here.
For general information please email firstname.lastname@example.org