Victoria's new energy efficiency strategy to be announced at National Energy Efficiency Conference 2017 08 November 2017
Victoria's Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change, The Hon Lily D'Ambrosio MP, will launch the Victorian Government's Energy Efficiency and Productivity Strategy in the opening plenary at the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2017.
The Conference will take place on 20 - 21 November, at Pullman and Mercure Melbourne Albert Park.
Now in its ninth year, the National Energy Efficiency Conference is Australia’s premier annual event on energy efficiency, bringing together up to 400 efficiency leaders, innovators, energy users and policy makers.
Our international guest California Energy Commissioner Andrew McAllister, will be joined by leading local thinkers from industry and government, to discuss and debate the big issues facing the energy efficiency sector in Australia:
- Dr. Kerry Schott AO, Chair of Australia’s new Energy Security Board
- The Hon Josh Frydenberg MP, Federal Minister for Environment and Energy
- The Hon Mark Butler MP, Federal Shadow Minister for Climate Change and Energy
- Chloe Munro, Former Chair, Clean Energy Regulator and Panel Member, Independent "Finkel" Review of the NEM
- Vikas Ahuja, Head of Energy, Coles
- Rosemary Sinclair, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Consumers Australia
- Professor John Thwaites, Chair, Monash Sustainable Development Institute and ClimateWorks Australia
- Professor Rebekah Russell-Bennett, School of Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations, Queensland University of Technology
- Dr Phil Blythe, Chief Executive Officer, GreenSync
- Frank Tudor, Chief Executive Officer, Horizon Power
- Dr Larissa Nicholls, Research Fellow – Beyond Behaviour Change Research Program, RMIT University
For more information or to register for the conference, click here.