In 2017 the Energy Efficiency Council (EEC), Australia's peak body for energy efficiency, energy management and demand response delivered the 9th National Energy Efficiency Conference.
The National Energy Efficiency Conference is Australia’s premier annual event for energy efficiency. The 2017 Conference brought together over 400 of Australia’s foremost energy efficiency experts, forward-thinking policy makers, innovative energy users, political leaders and industry trailblazers to network, debate and analyse the latest thinking on boosting productivity by saving energy.
The theme for 2017 – Security. Affordability. Productivity. – underlines the crucial role demand side measures play in guaranteeing energy security and keeping energy affordable.
Where: Pullman & Mercure Melbourne Albert park
When: Monday 20 & Tuesday 21 November 2017
2017 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED:
- Dedicated technical Masterclasses for energy users, facility managers and energy efficiency professionals
- High quality networking opportunities and debate
- The latest product and service innovations at the industry exhibition
- The National Energy Efficiency Awards and Gala Dinner
- Presentations and panel discussions with over 60 speakers, innovators and energy users.
AN INSPIRING LINE UP OF INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS AND AUSTRALIA'S MOST INFLUENTIAL LEADERS, INNOVATIVE THINKERS AND EFFICIENCY EXPERTS JOINED US IN MELBOURNE, INCLUDING:
- International keynote speaker Andrew McAllister, Californian Energy Commissioner, California Energy Commission.
- Political keynote presentations from The Hon Lily D’Ambrosio MP, Victorian Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change; The Hon Josh Frydenberg MP, Federal Minister for Environment and Energy; and The Hon Mark Butler MP, Federal Shadow Minister for Energy and Climate Change.
- High profile presentations and panel discussions with over 60 speakers, innovators and energy users including, Chloe Munro, Former Chair, Clean Energy Regulator; Prof John Thwaites, Chair, Monash Sustainable Development Institute; and Dr Kerry Schott AO, Chair, Energy Security Board.
Click here to download the Conference Program.
Click here to download all speakers' presentations.
WHO ATTENDED THE NATIONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY CONFERENCE 2017?
Efficiency providers - energy users - demand management experts - industry consultants - sustainability managers - policy makers - project managers - efficiency engineers - product manufacturers & distributors - technology innovators - energy services companies - researchers - not-for-profits - corporate energy managers - building owners and managers.
GALA DINNER & NATIONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY AWARDS 2017
The National Energy Efficiency Awards 2017 celebrated excellence, innovation and leadership in energy efficiency.
The winners of the National Energy Efficiency Awards 2016 were unveiled at the memorable Gala Dinner, on the evening of Tuesday 21 November.
Details about the winners can be viewed here.
We extend warm thanks to our Conference sponsors, whose generous support made the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2017 possible.
Networking Drinks Sponsor