National Energy Efficiency Awards – Announcing Agriculture Category! 30 January 2020
Presented by the Energy Efficiency Council (EEC) and now in its eighth year running, the National Energy Efficiency Awards are Australia's highest profile honours dedicated to excellence in energy efficiency.
Today we are delighted to announce a new category: Best Agricultural Energy Efficiency Project, proudly sponsored by the Queensland Farmers' Federation!
This new category recognises the vital importance of agriculture to our economy and celebrates the innovation taking place on Australian farms. This is a fantastic opportunity for energy efficiency projects delivered ‘behind the farm gate’ to be celebrated for their positive approach to smart energy management.
Best Agricultural Energy Efficiency Project will join the other 11 categories now taking submissions.
Nominations are now open for the following award categories:
- Best Commercial Building Energy Efficiency
- Best Agricultural Energy Efficiency Project, proudly sponsored by the Queensland Farmers' Federation
- Best Industrial Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Residential Energy Efficiency Project, proudly supported by Renew
- Best Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Energy Efficiency Project, proudly supported by the Australian Energy Foundation
- Best ‘Smart Energy’ Project, for cogeneration, district energy, demand response and utility programs
- Best Innovation in Energy Efficiency
- Best Energy Saving Program
- Leading Energy User, proudly supported by EUAA
- Young Energy Efficiency Professional 2020, for a leading individual under 35 who has contributed to energy efficiency through advocacy, research, education or projects
- Energy Efficiency Champion 2020, for a leading individual who has advanced the energy efficiency sector through outstanding advocacy, research, education or projects
Nominees in the Best Agricultural Energy Efficiency Project can also nominate their project for consideration in the:
- Integrated Clean Energy Award, proudly sponsoredd by ARENA
The winners of the National Energy Efficiency Awards 2020 will be unveiled at a memorable Gala Dinner on Tuesday 26 May 2020 at the Pullman Melbourne on the Park.
Nominations close at 5pm on Monday 16 March 2020.
Need inspiration? Click here to learn about previous winners that were recognised for their efforts in energy efficiency.
If you have any further questions regarding the National Energy Efficiency Awards, please feel free to contact the Energy Efficiency Council by email at email@example.com or 03 9069 6588.
Register now for the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2020 - the first in a new, critical decade for Australia’s energy transition.
The program will feature Australian and international keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops and lots of lively debate around the theme: