Exhibit at the Energy Efficiency Expo 14 July 2021
By Katy Daily
The last year has been a rollercoaster, but it's time to come together, in-person, at Australia's most comprehensive, free-to-attend energy efficiency event. The Energy Efficiency Expo provides an unparalleled platform for you to build new business relationships with businesses that are looking for the best solutions to lower their energy costs.
If you are a provider of energy efficiency technologies or services and are curious about exhibiting in this year's Energy Efficiency Expo, join the Energy Efficiency Council and Reed Exhibitions at an information webinar to hear how you can showcase your solutions and connect with potential customers at the Energy Efficiency Expo 2021, from people who have done it. Hosted by Holly Taylor, EEC's Head of Projects, we'll be joined by:
- Robby Clark, the Portfolio Director at Reed Exhibitions, who will fill us in on the outlook for this year's event, along with other trends generally among in-person events across Australia.
- Grant Hatamosa, General Manager with Zen Ecosystems, who will share the results he achieved by exhibiting in 2019, and why he was first in line to secure his exhibition space in 2021.
Date: 15 July 2021
Time: 10-10:45am (AEST)
The Energy Efficiency Expo will be on 27 & 28 October 2021 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre alongside All Energy Australia and Waste Expo Australia. Exhibitor categories include:
- Energy monitoring and control equipment / software
- Energy efficient HVAC equipment and systems
- Energy efficient lighting
- Smart home system and smart building technology
- Green build products
- Water heating efficiency technology
- Off grid and microgrid applications
Register today for this information webinar and join Thursday, 15 July so we can answer all your questions about Energy Efficiency Expo 2021.