New CEO and Policy Team at the Energy Efficiency Council 21 May 2015
The Energy Efficiency Council (EEC), Australia’s peak body for energy efficiency, cogeneration and demand management, today announced a new CEO and policy team.
- The former CEO, Rob Murray-Leach, has stepped down as CEO of the EEC, following an injury in 2014, and will now focus on policy as the new Executive, Policy and Advocacy.
- The Board has appointed Luke Menzel as the new CEO of the EEC.
- The policy team has also been strengthened with the appointment of Shauna Coffey as the EEC’s NSW-based Manager, Policy and Advocacy.
- Tripling annual investment in energy efficiency in government operations
- Over $5 billion in grants and financing for the sector, expansion of state energy efficiency certificate schemes and major reforms to energy markets
- Introducing world-leading education and certification schemes to Australia
For further information or interview opportunities, please contact Jessica Roberts, Executive, Membership & Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 8327 8425.